SHOPBACK.PH experience

June 27, 2016

Disclaimer: I am not sponsored in any way from this website. Just sharing my wonderful experience.
I would say that it's the best thing that ever happened to online shopping. You will definitely be rewarded for your patience.

Let me show you my recent “achievement”

Php 555 was paid to my bank account. Cashback from Agoda 



HOW IT WORKS?

Well, basically they give you a portion of your purchase back as a cashback. You simply need to follow this steps

  1. Create an account
  2. Click on any store through ShopBack and get redirected to the store's website
  3. Shop as usual on store's site and make a purchase
  4. Get Cashback in your ShopBack account within 48 hours, under the 'Pending' tab
  5. Your Cashback will turn 'Redeemable' once an order is validated by the merchant. This will take 30-60 days to ensure that there is no order cancellation/return/exchange
  6. You can request for payout once you've reached Redeemable Cashback of P300.00
  7. Bonus can only be cashed out when your Redeemable Cashback reaches P300.00
  8. Cash out your Cashback to your PayPal or bank account

IS IT LEGIT? 


For a second I didn’t doubt it because of how it was introduced to me but if it was otherwise, being the usual very skeptical me I would say that If things are too good to be true, it is likely to be a scam. But this one is legit in so many ways. The website has already been featured in Press & Media since its launched here in the Philippines.


http://lifestyle.inquirer.net/199755/cashback-site-shopback-changes-ph-online-shopping-scene http://www.philstar.com/shopping-guide/2015/06/18/1466549/shop-online-and-get-paid-shopback-philippines     http://www.manilatimes.net/new-in-the-philippines-shopback-gives-you-cash-for-shopping-online/199129/


xx, Ann

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram